The Champion Bridge Works Company was formed in 1872 when brothers Zimri and Jonathan Wall formed a partnership with Albert Israel Bailey to develop a wrought iron trussed arch bridge. They moved their business from Hamilton Ohio to Wilmington in 1875 to a new, larger factory in which they could fabricate bridges. In the following two decades the company grew rapidly necessitating a move to larger premises.
Camp Fire Girls Council Fire Camp Shawano Miami Valley Ohio 1950c postcard
The Postcard Depot - the home of vintage postcards online.